Povlja is a village at the east part of the bay Povlja on the east part of island. In the surrounding are beautiful beaches. They are reminds of basilica from 5th and 6th century.
The baptised chapel with dome (only one in Croatia)is presently part of church of St.Ivan. They are reminds of fresco from 5th and 6th century. Next the desolate church, which were built in 10th century was built benediction monastery. It was destroyed in year 1145 and rebuilt in year 1184
Luka – deep bay near village Povlja